ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Freebies and Deals!


:: FREE Samples and Stuff

FiberOne cereal sample HERE

Free Wine Stopper HERE

Free sample of Pamprin Multi symptom (from Walmart) HERE

Free Schick razor HERE

Free Schick Intuition Razor HERE

Free sample of Gas X Thin Strips HERE
Thanks to Common "Cents"icle

:: Coupons

Free $10 in coupons from Betty Crocker's Dinner Made Easy HERE

$5 coupon for Hill's Science Diet (Dog Food) HERE
Thanks to Common "Cents"icle

Free Bob Evan's Kids Meal and Drink with the coupon HERE

Free coupon book from Del Monte with $35 worth of coupons HERE

8 Comments:

LizzyLanguage said...

Check out my site for links to free grapes and a good deal on Cover Girl at Target!

http://lizzylanguage.blogspot.com

Megan said...

I'm giving away lots of free coupons at onourwayonline.com

There are three ways to enter until Thursday at 3pm

Direct Link:
HERE

Anonymous said...

Hi Denise ~

I have a long list of "FREE Products" (as well as some "Other Good Buys") for the KMart Super Double Coupons deal this week. My blog is www.blessing-others.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Are you okay? I miss your posts! I hope everything is well with you and baby.

Anonymous said...

I was told yesterday 10/1 by a cashier that BiLo is no longer accepting internet printable coupons. I've sent an e-mail regarding my displeasure to their site. I hope anyone else who is upset by this will also respond to them. Jennifer (a faithful reader)

Queen said...

hope everything is ok with you, you've been sooo busy lately. i compiled a list of freebies, although you probably know about them already since you're amazing at finding free things! check it out!

House Queen said...

I just found your blog and it is awesome!!! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Most stores here no longer accept any internet coupons either...too much fraud they say.