ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Friday, August 8, 2008

Drugstore Divas


I love seeing how other people save and how creative you can be with your coupons to score the stuff your family needs... So with that in mind let's play DRUGSTORE DIVA'S!

No Walgreens for me this week...I've just been at home workin' on school stuff most the week!
But, how 'bout you?

The only rule to play this game is it has to be a shopping adventure at a DRUGSTORE.
If you are a CVS shopper...leave your link in the post entitled "CVS SUPERSTARS" (right above this one) and all others leave your link here.

The only thing I ask is that you link me at your post! Just say something at the end of your post like... Want to see more Drugstore Savings? Visit the "Cent"sible Sawyer's Drugstore Divas!... and link my name back to this post! Still not sure how? Email me and I will help!

And if you don't have a blog...we still want to see what you scored this week! So leave a comment!

I can't wait to see all your great finds!

6 Comments:

SheGazelle said...

Rite Aid made it easy even for beginners this week. They listed freebies right on the front page of the ad!

Bekah said...

I actually made money from Walgreen's this week.

Finance Girl said...

I also ended up doing the $10 Kellogg's rebate deal at Walgreens this week. If you buy 4 of the deal cereals and 5 of the deal Poptarts/Rice Krispie Treats/Cookies, you'll pay $17 or so after coupons, get two $5 register rewards, and get a $10 rebate!

Anjie Kay said...

I made money at WALGERENS with the same deal everyone else is doing PLUS made money at CVS to $48 profit! WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO I call it SAVVY SHOPPING! ENJOY! and keep up the good work!

Marilyn said...

Freelancebyu.com Ms. Anjie, taught me everything I know about saving, so if she is recommending your blog, I know it must be worth reading. Blessings Marilyn

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I just found your blog through Angie. Thank you for having everyone share their shopping scores. I have found it very helpful. It's like a whole new world has opened up for me! :)
Thanks for posting the links to the print-a-coupon sources. Many of the coupon sites have the same coupons. Can you print and use more than one of the same coupon?
Thanks,
Just call me, Newsaver