ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Monday, July 7, 2008

Some MORE Publix Deals


Kraft shredded cheese 8 oz. 2 for $6
some varieties are "No Added Growth Hormones: made with milk from cows not treated with the growth hormone rbST"
I have not seen this variety before, this is a hard to find product!
This is a good price for organically minded shopper.
I used it in conjuction with my coupons for Planters Peanuts.

Fiber One Cereal
2 for $4 (as listed on the Publix website)
I used several printed out coupons for $1 off, found at coupons.com, etc.
$1 per box!

Horizon Organic milk is marked down to $3.29 per half gallon
used a $1 off coupon from the Horizon web site.
$2.29 for a half gallon (great price for organic).

Also, my store had GreenWise organic milk marked down. I'm not sure of the exact price but it was a good deal for organic.

Thanks to Amanda Mook

**********

Thanks to Marin for also letting me know about the Publix Instant Win Game!
Marin said she won an $8 gift card!

**********

To see other links to this week's Publix Deals (through tomorrow) click HERE

0 Comments: