ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Passing Along the Savings...


Sarah at FiddleDeeDee! wanted me to share that you can score some cheap food with those $3 Planters coupons and then turn around and get FREE Exxon Gas Cards with your receipts at PUBLIX!! WOOOHOOO!!

Get the full scoop over at Sarah's blog HERE.

**********

Also, don't forget... Score Some CHEAP Cake or Donuts!!!
THIS week Shoprite will be having a sale on Entenmann's full line of products.
Starting On July 6th Entenmann's will be $1.99
Printable coupon for .55 off HERE
Shoprite doubles coupons!!
Final Price: $0.89 for a $5 cake!!
Thanks to Shannon for reminding me about this post!

**********


Lorelei from Hooray for Free-bates! wants you to know she got a Target coupon booklet in the mail yesterday (see image above). So keep your peepers peeled on the mailbox for this $30+ worth of savings!!!

It's got things like $1 off kraft cheese down to $2/2 Pantene or $0.50 off gum. All expire 8/17/08.

**********
Thanks to Bethany at My Brain Inside Out for this tip!

Pert shampoo is 2/$5 this week at CVS,
Match with the $3/1 and $2/1 pert coupons from the 6/29 Smartsource insert,
Final Price: FREE!!

Bethany says:
I did this deal several times already on two cards and my mom did it once on her card.

The Centsible Sawyer says:
(There is not limit - except for the number of coupons you have!!)

**********

Amanda Beals from the Mainstreet.com wanted me to pass on this article entitled, Think You Have Enough Cash For an Emergency? She thought you might enjoy it ...very informative.

5 Comments:

Southerner said...

I had 7 of the Planter's coupons left so I bought 7 cans. Since they are BOGO at Publix I had a credit of $9.13 off the nuts. I picked up the health and beauty coupon book at the entrance and used the $2 off Revlon product to purchase nail clippers for $1.49. That gave me a $.51 credit. With my credit I bought milk and ground chuck which was on sale. I forgot to buy 3 Kraft items per coupon and no one said a thing!

Anonymous said...

The $3 Pert coupon is only for pert botanicals. The $2 coupon is for the pert 2-in-1 which is featured in the ad. How are you all using the $3 coupon?

Queen said...

jen--i think it might be like the dawn coupons from the 7/6 p&G insert; they all say $1/1 off dawn simple pleasues, but go through just fine for regular dawn as well.

THANKS FOR THE LOVE DENISE!!

Anonymous said...

I can't find the Botanicals ANYWHERE. Has anyone seen this is ANY store!

Unknown said...

the entennmanns coupons are no longer up!! where can i find them!?!? I LOOOVVEEE ME SOME CAKEE!!!thanks! great SITE GIRL!!