ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Friday, July 11, 2008

Drugstore Divas


I love seeing how other people save and how creative you can be with your coupons to score the stuff your family needs... So with that in mind let's play DRUGSTORE DIVA'S!


Here's what I scored ...

A big box of diaper on clearance for $10
A Walgreen's coloring book $0.99
2 Mr. Clean magic Erasers $1.99 each
Total: $14.97
Used $1.00/1 Diaper coupon
Used $5 RR
Total: About $10 after tax!

What did you score this week at Walgreens, Rite Aid, or any other drugstore for that matter!?

The only rule to play this game is it has to be a shopping adventure at a DRUGSTORE.
If you are a CVS shopper...leave your link in the post entitled "CVS SUPERSTARS" (right above this one) and all others leave your link here.

The only thing I ask is that you link me at your post! Just say something at the end of your post like... Want to see more Drugstore Savings? Visit the "Cent"sible Sawyer's Drugstore Divas!... and link my name back to this post! Still not sure how? Email me and I will help!

And if you don't have a blog...we still want to see what you scored this week! So leave a comment!

I can't wait to see all your great finds!

7 Comments:

Mercedes said...

you found a big box of diapers for $10!!! I am so jealous!! I am going to have to hit my Wag to see if they have reduced prices of diapers even more. Maybe I'll get lucky this time.

hillbillygal said...

I went to Rite Aid for the first time with my coupons this week. I got 4 bottles of Herbal Essences shampoo, 1 bottle of Infusium shampoo, and 3 single subject notebooks for 7.96 oop. Here's the breakdown:
4 Herbal Essences 10.00 (2/5.00)
1 Infusium Shampoo 4.99
3 notebooks 0.60 (5/1.00)
-3.00/2 herbal essences
-3.00/2 herbal essences
-3.00/1 infusium

PLUS, the herbal essences had a Single check rebate for $2 off two and the Infusium had a rebate for $1.99. Not too shabby! I'll have about $3 invested when my rebate arrives next month!

Mercedes said...

Denise,
You made me go to my store but not such bargain. But maybe in a couple of more weeks.

LeAndMatt said...

You mentioned "RR" in your post - what is this? Is this something similar to the CVS card.

Thanks
LeAnna
Faithful Lurker :-)

SheGazelle said...

I did the whole Rite Aide thing too. With the single check rebate program and the P&G Saver coupons I got Herbal Essences Shampoo & Conditioner, Infusium 23 shampoo, Crest toothpaste and a Venus razor for only $ .99!

Denise Sawyer said...

LeAnna,
Thanks for being a faithful lurker! =) Ha!

A RR is a register reward. Certain things will print them out. It prints out of a little machine by the register and after the cashier rings you up she'll hand you your reciept and any "catalina's" in this case a Register Reward. It will say something like $5 off your next purchase.

In case you've never heard of a catalina- it is the same as a register reward - they print at most grocery stores out of a little machine at the cashier's station and the cashier will hand them to you after your purchase - it is on receipt tape too. All other stores refer to them as catalinas but Walgreens calls 'em register rewards!

Denise
The "Cent"sible Sawyer

Candace said...

Looks like you've been stocking up on baby stuff. Something you want to share with the blogosphere?