ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Friday, July 25, 2008

CVS Superstars


No CVS for me this week. =(
I haven't felt my best and I have been really busy with work already... gearing up for the kids to come back in a week and a half. I hope you had more fun than me this week!

:: Now it's your turn! I can't wait to see how you did this week! I love to see all the creative couponing! :)

You can post from now until Saturday at Midnight!! Just post about your great CVS adventures at your site and then leave a link here! Didn't go to CVS this week, leave a link anyway and tell us WHY you didn't visit the best store ever this week. The only thing I ask is that you link me at your post! Just say something at the end of your post like... Want to see more CVS savings? Visit the "Cents"ible Sawyer's CVS Superstars!... and link my name back to this post!

Still not sure how? Email me and I will help!

And, don't be shy if you don't have a blog....we want to hear about your adventures at CVS too! Leave a comment!

Want to see what you missed last week? Check out last week's CVS Superstars HERE!

AND, come back Saturday to see the CVS deals and My Scenarios for next week! Yippee!!! I *heart* CVS!!!

10 Comments:

Cherie said...

Ack! Sorry for the double links! Completely unintentional.

Anonymous said...

This week I scored 5 boxes of CVS wipes and 6 bottles of assorted CVS baby washes and lotions all for....drumm roll please.......
$0.00 OOP!! WHOOO HOOOOOOO

Lisa
l.hurst@mchsi.com

Gina @ MoneywiseMoms said...

It was a good week to miss, Denise. Nothing too exciting! Take it easy so you'll have energy for the kiddos. :)

The Homemaker's Resource said...

Denise, sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well! I hope you come back out from being under the weather in no time at all!

I didn't do much CVSing this week, although I MAY go and do a few deals tomorrow. My heart just hasn't been in it this week.

Cheryl said...

i hope you feel better. This is my first time ever adding my link.

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon.

I finally got my CVS card in the mail this week. I'm ready now to see what deals I can score next week!

Christi said...

My first week back at CVS in several weeks and it felt so GOOD to be back in the swing of things. Hope you get to feeling better:)

Anonymous said...

I hope you're feeling better soon!
I got 4 tubs of baby wipes, 2 baby lotions, baby powder, 6 packs of Trident, 2 L'Oreal shampoos.

Total OOP = $0.00.

Love those coupons. :)

JusFrugal said...

Not a super great CVS week for me :(

Anonymous said...

I have a $5/30 coupon that's good only today, but I think I'm just going to let it go. I shopped early in the week and picked up everything of interest. I thought I would go back later this evening to use the coupon. Sometimes on Saturday afternoon I can take advantage of sales from two weeks, but today I am tired and would much prefer a quiet evening at home. Here's what I bought.