ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Friday, July 4, 2008

CVS Superstars!!


Here's what I scored this week:

I did 3 transactions:

Transaction #1
2 Stayfree Pads
1 CVS tampons
1 Physician's Formula Mascara
Total: $18.46
Used $1/1 Physician's Formula
Used BOGO Stayfree coupon
Used $2 off Stayfree coupon
Total after coupons: $11.42
Used $10 ECBs
Earned: $11.99 in ECBs

Transaction #2:
2 CVS Pantyliners
2 CVS make-up remover wipes
1 Physican's Formula mascara
Total: $15.95
Used $1/1 Physician's Formula
Used $2 off CVS skincare coupon
Used $2 off CVS skincare coupon
Total after Coupons: $11.09
Used $10 ECBs
Earned: $15.95 ECBs

Transaction #3:
6 bags of Life Savers
1 CVS tampons
2 Sure deodorants
1 CVS make-up remover
1 Physician's Formula Mascara
Total: $30.99
Used $1/1 Sure deodorant coupon
Used $1.50/1 Sure deodorant coupon
Used (3) BOGO Life Savers coupons
Used $2 off CVS skincare coupon
Used $1/1 Physician's Formula Coupon
Total after coupons: $10.55
Used: $7.98 ECBs
Earned: $6.99

Total before coupons: $65.40
Actual Spent OOP: $5.08!!

Total Savings: $60.32!!!

ECBs Spent week: $27.98
ECBs Earned this week: $34.93


:: Now it's your turn! I can't wait to see how you did this week! I love to see all the creative couponing! :)

You can post from now until Saturday at Midnight!! Just post about your great CVS adventures at your site and then leave a link here! Didn't go to CVS this week, leave a link anyway and tell us WHY you didn't visit the best store ever this week. The only thing I ask is that you link me at your post! Just say something at the end of your post like... Want to see more CVS savings? Visit the "Cents"ible Sawyer's CVS Superstars!... and link my name back to this post!

Still not sure how? Email me and I will help!

And, don't be shy if you don't have a blog....we want to hear about your adventures at CVS too! Leave a comment!

Want to see what you missed last week? Check out last week's CVS Superstars HERE!

AND, come back Saturday to see the CVS deals and My Scenarios for next week! Yippee!!! I *heart* CVS!!!

11 Comments:

Queen said...

happy 4th of july denise and everyone else! left a linky for ya.....10 transactions, ZERO DOLLARS AND ZERO CENTS OUT OF POCKET, for $210 worth of stuff. you inspire me! :)

Marin said...

How did you score 3 mascaras? I thought the limit was 1?

Julie said...

Quick note, I went to my CVS today and the "hidden deal" on the CVS brand make up remover did not work.

I bought 2 and wanted to use 2 of the $2 CVS brand Q's. The computer beeped and would not go through because the coupon reads "one per customer" which means one per transaction. My cashier had her manager to push the Q through but I really should not have been able to use more than one per transaction.

Also, it only printed me $1 ECB's per remover and my receipt said I needed 1 more to reach my limit which would put my limit at 3 not 5.

I just thought your readers might like to know that this deal may not work in every area :-) (I live in SC, by the way)

Thanks for all your hard work! I get lots of great info here and I really appreciate it.

~Julie

SmlTwnLdy said...

My Deals!!!

Transaction: I need baby wipes

1 Playskool Baby wipes
1 CVS make-up remover wipes
Total: $6.28

Used $2 off CVS skincare
Used $1/1 Playskool wipes printable
Total after coupons: $5.28

Used $3 ECBs
Paid $1.37 OOP
Earned $2.99 ECBs!


Transaction: I need milk

1 Milk Gallon
2 Kashi Cereals
1 OB tampon
2 Sure deodorant
1 CVS make-up remover wipes
Total: $22.25

Used $4/$20 CVS 4th of July e-mail coupon!!!
Used BOGO Sure coupon
Used (2) $2/1 Kashi printable
Used $2 off CVS skincare
Used $1.50/1 OB tampon coupon
Total after coupons:$7.86

Used: $5.49 ECBs
Paid: $2.50 OOP
Earned: $5.50 ECBs

$3.87 OOP for much needed baby wipes and milk and a bunch of other stuff. I'm really getting into this CVS thing!!!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering the same thing on the mascaras--thought you could only get one.

Unknown said...

My CVS transaction this week was one of my best...

1 Optive Eye Drops $10.99
2 CVS Pantiliners $1.98
1 CVS Sanitizer $1.19
2 Coppertone Face Sticks $9.98

Used $4 off $20 Coupon
$2 off CVS Beauty Coupon
$12.99 in ECBs

Paid $5.51 OOP

Received $11.98 ECB PLUS
$10.99 Rebate on Optive!

All in all, I made about $5 plus all that free stuff!

Becky said...

I'm getting discouraged with the CVS's in our area.
I have 3 local stores and none of them are ever adequately stocked on the items that are free after ECBs. Being a Christian and wanting to do things ethically, I do not have more than 1 card per household as I'm learning many people in my area must! They go in and wipe everything out. Also, there are store owners/vendors who wipe out the good ECB deals to mark up and resale at their stores.
It's very frustrating for those of us trying to be good stewards of what God has given us, wanting to get some good bargains by rolling ECBs and having nothing there all week or month!!!
It makes me angry that CVS does not supply their stores with more merchandise. I tried the whole month of June to get the toothbrushes that were free after ECBs and after the first week of the month, they never got anymore in! What's up with that? And, I tried 5 stores in 4 different towns while we were on vacation!
Same thing with the mascara this week. I've tried all week long, none!
I guess I need to shop the weekly ads at the crack of dawn the Sunday morning they start...when I'm trying to get my family off to church!
Sorry! Just venting! I don't guess anyone else has this issue/problem with stocking enough merchandise at your stores, in your areas.
I'm calling corporate Monday. I want to brag about how fabulous all the employees are at the store nearest my home and complain about this issue!
Thanks for posting the deals so faithfully Denise!

Unknown said...

Becky... My CVS gives me a raincheck for the stuff they are out of. If it's free after Extra Bucks, then the rain check makes it just plain free!

Denise Sawyer said...

The limit on the mascara was 1!
I have a card and my husband has a card so I scored 2 with ECBs. I should've read the fine print - the other one I didn't get ECBs for!!
Oh well - live and learn - even I MAKE MISTAKES! =)

Denise
The "Cent"sible Sawyer

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting up post our links here - I love reading to see what other people got too :)

Kami said...

Thanks for all the great information you share! For some reason I didn't think I could use multiple $2 off skincare coupons in a transaction until I saw you had done it! I used 5 today and got some great deals! Thanks!