ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Friday, June 27, 2008

CVS Superstars! My Favorite Part of the Week! :)

No CVS for me this week! :( BOOOHOOO!!
My husband's car is STILL in the shop and he has been driving mine. I haven't left the house this week! Oh well...I have kind of enjoyed it! I still have to go through my ECB's and if I can wait until next week I won't drag my husband to CVS this weekend! :)
Of course, if I have ECB's that expire this weekend - you better believe I am going! :)


:: Now it's your turn! I can't wait to see how you did this week! I love to see all the creative couponing! :)


You can post from now until Saturday at Midnight!! Just post about your great CVS adventures at your site and then leave a link here! Didn't go to CVS this week, leave a link anyway and tell us WHY you didn't visit the best store ever this week. The only thing I ask is that you link me at your post! Just say something at the end of your post like... Want to see more CVS savings? Visit the "Cents"ible Sawyer's CVS Superstars!... and link my name back to this post!

Still not sure how? Email me and I will help!

And, don't be shy if you don't have a blog....we want to hear about your adventures at CVS too! Leave a comment!

Want to see what you missed last week? Check out last week's CVS Superstars HERE!

AND, come back Saturday to see the CVS deals and My Scenarios for next week! Yippee!!! I *heart* CVS!!!


11 Comments:

Tracy DeLuca said...

Autolink is wonky..... I have not been to CVS in TWO WEEKS! I think I may be going crazy./....

Michelle said...

Love this part of the week!

Ashley Flores said...

Got some good deals this week!

Kristine said...

Soy Joy bars for the kid and paper towels to clean up the mess he will inevitably make! What more can I ask for?

Anonymous said...

I love reading about all of these great deals.

Gina @ MoneywiseMoms said...

I have been saving my CVS trips for Saturday mornings since it hasn't been too exciting lately. And then they're out of stock. Sigh.

But at least I'm not dragging 3 kids out in the heat!

Melissa said...

I ♥ CVS Superstars! :)

BusyMom said...

I did two CVS trips this week:

Trip #1:

1 Aussie Shampoo
2 Colgate Total Toothpaste
4 SoyJoy bars
2 All Small & Mighty
2 Sobe Life Water

used
$1.50/1 Colgate TP
$1.00/1 Colgate TP
$1.00/4 SoyJoy
$1.00/1 All
$1.00/1 All
BOGO Sobe

Paid $12. ECB / $1.21 cash
Earned $10. ECB

Trip#2
1 Colgate Wave TBrush
2 Colgate Total Toothpaste
4 Soy Joy
1 60-ct Omega 3
1 90-ct Vitamin C
1 CVS Anibacterial Kitchen Soap
1 Twix bar - had to throw this in to use my ECBs and not cash

Used
$1/1 Colgate TP
$1.50/1 Colgate TP
Free TBrush
$2/1 NB Vitamins
$2/1 NB Vitamins
$4/$20 CVS coupon from e-mail

Paid with $4,$4,$1.99 ECB and $.54 cash.
Earned $10 ECB (so really got it all for $.53 since I left with $.01 more in ECB than I started.

Yeah! I've only been doing this for the month of June and I love it. I think I am addicted. I will be giving away the SoyJoy, don't care for them, but I used them to roll ECB and to "make" money with coupons.

Anonymous said...

ok i am new to cvsing so mine is small. i used a coupon to buy toothpaste , paid 30 cents oop and got $2 ecbs. used those ecbs to "buy" bandaids- paid nothing oop, got another $2 ecbs and added those to coupons and bought 2 large bottles of johnsons baby wash -paid $1 . paid $1.30 toatl for everything.

annieck said...

CVS is THE GREATEST!!!

Alyssa @ KeepingTheKingdomFirst said...

CVS was pretty blah this week for me since they were out of almost everything!

Swing by my blog for my very first CVS $5 Challenge!

Hope you will join in the fun!