ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Cheap Formula!

:: For those who buy generic baby formula at Wal-Mart:
You can call the company who makes the formula, PRM, once every 30 days and they will send you a $3.00 off coupon for their formula.

Their # is (800) 272-5095

This means that you pay around $8.00 for the Wal-Mart generic formula as opposed to the same size of Enfamil or Similac which sell for about $25. There is no mailing list, so you do have to call every 30 days, but they will tell you that anyway. You just have to request a $3.00 coupon when you call!

Thanks to Jan Davis for this tip!!

:: A Note From the "Cent"sible Sawyer
*Generic is just as good as the name brands and could be purchased at a fraction of the cost. Because of FDA regulations, formula is pretty much the same -regardless of what the fancy wrappers tell you! Read more about that here.

Want to know other ways to save on formula? Read my post HERE!

4 Comments:

Mr. and Mrs. D said...

Hi there! I found your blog from a Woman's Day article, and I am so glad that I did. I, too, love Jesus and am a wholehearted lover of Him and His Word. And, I have recently begun my couponing and saving money journey and couldn't be more excited!

Thanks!
His,
Jen

Anonymous said...

My Walmart had Similac with Iron clearanced to $3.00 and I had $1.00coupons so I bought (12) 12.9oz cans for $24. Normal price would have been around $156.

Karen said...

Parent's Choice formula is great! I've fed two babies on it and loved it, especially now that they make a dha ara flavor. What an awesome tip to make it even cheaper for those on a frugal budget!!

cargon said...

Thanks for the tip!