ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

2 Great Shoppin' Tips!

:: Diaper Deal

The Walgreens brand diaper deal is good all month:

Buy 3 packages of Walgreens diapers at $7.99 each

*Use $2/1 coupon from the Prescription Savings booklet (should take $2 off each pack) - I just walked right up to my pharmacy counter and said, "I heard you had a coupon book if I just asked," and they gave me one!

*Use $5/2 coupon from EasySaver July booklet (should take $2.50 off each pack)

*Get $5 Register Reward (this is advertised in the July EasySaver booklet so if for some reason it doesn't print, be sure to politely ask them to re-ring your order or give you the $5 on a gift card)

$1.82 per pack of diapers after coupons and Register Rewards

Thanks to Gayle at the Affluent Pauper for reminding me and letting us know this is still workin'!


:: 18 Cent ORGANIC yogurt at Publix!

Horizon Organic is an Advantage Buy at Publix! Regularly priced at $.80/each, they are priced at $.60/each right now. Go see Sarah's Post at Fiddledeedee HERE to get the full scoop on makin' this a super sweet deal!

10 Comments:

Mrs.Wilson said...

Walgreens diapers are $5.99 in TX!!

Anonymous said...

5.99 in Idaho, too...

Jessica said...

5.99 here also, but, they wouldn't let me use both of the Walgreen's coupons. I didn't really think they would but It was worth a shot. Hope someone else has luck with this!

Unknown said...

They let me use both coupons last time, but not this time :(

Anonymous said...

They let me use both on Sunday...I am going to try again on Friday.

Whitney said...

As of 7/26 (Friday) the August ES and July ES are both good. There are $5/2 diapers in both books! Combining both of those + prescription book Q + RR = great deal! (If they let you...)

Becky said...

Hey Denise,
Checky out my Bi-Lo deals from today and then get to Bi-Lo and buy proctor and gamble products!

Tracy Peed said...

Worked for me - rolled the $5 CRT onto the Pantene deal 2/$8 with 2/$2 coupons, some Bic razors ($2.99) $2 off coupon, and the free crayola markers after rebate.

After rebates I will spend roughly $2 for 100 diapers and all the other items too!!

I am going to do this deal again in the AM. I also got a raincheck on more razors that were out of stock and $.05 mechanical pencil 5pks.

If you have kids in diapers - run to Walgreens now. The cashier was astounded.

~Tracy

Gina said...

Our WAG here in TX wouldn't take the $2.50 off each pack, just $5 off. Came to almost $10 for the three packs, still not bad but last month I got all of them for just under $5 so I couldn't bring myself to do it again with all the diapers I still have. Maybe it was a reset on their systems? Not sure.

RachelV said...

There are three Walgreens near me. Some will work the deal, others will not. It all depends on the cashier.