ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Monday, June 30, 2008

Some more great buys at CVS!

2 More CVS Deals!!

The Schick Intuition Razor and refills are BOGO, and are priced at $9.99. Also in the week's newspaper were $4 off coupons. I bought 12 Intuitions (a combo of handles and refills) and used 12 $4 off coupons (I buy 6 double editions of the paper every week).

*Deal 1*
Buy 2 razors ($9.99 b/c they are BOGO)
Use (2) $4 off coupons
$1.99 OOP for $20 in razors or refills!

*Deal 2*
Pert Plus Botanicals regularly priced at $3.69
Use the coupon from this week's insert
Final Price: $0.69 each!

Thanks to Mandie Morris!!

If you haven't seen the other deals at CVS this week - Go HERE!

10 Comments:

Loquacious Chase said...

Can you really use 2 coupons on a
B1G1 deal? I always get the cashier who says I can't do it.

Jennifer Moore said...

They are B1G1 (50%) off at my store in CA. =(

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the razor deal! I need some new ones now, so I think I am going to make a run to CVS!

Tara @ Deal Seeking Mom said...

Well, darn it! The coupons must have been different by region. The ones from my Sunday paper were only $2/1.

Katie and the boys said...

Yeah, I live in Cincy and we only got @2/1. Bummer!!!

Gina said...

I've used 2qps before and plan on doing a couple more scenarios tomorrow using competetor's qps at our local grocery store (HEB) for CoverGirl deal.
www.thrifteemomee.blogspot.com if you want to check it out.

Mollie Corbett Photography said...

Anyone know why my SmartSource insert would not have a schick intuition q in it at all? I am in northwest louisiana. Thanks.

Tara said...

Thanks for the Schick tip! I just returned from CVS with my 2 razors for 1.99--to sweeten the deal the type of Schick I chose had trial sizes of Dove shampoo and conditioner--so 2 razors, 2 shampoos, and 2 conditioners--all for 1.99!

-mommykoala

Anonymous said...

My insert didnt have the razor coupons in them at all either--columbus OH

Lavonne said...

my insert had $2/1 coupons too... bummer, because I need refills!