ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Help Me ...Help You!

If you haven't noticed yet there is a green box on the left side of my blog now that enables you to print coupons without leaving my blog! It is the same coupons as you can find by going to www.coupons.com

EASIER FOR YOU!
You can only see a few coupons right now. However, if you click on the words at the top of the green box where it says "see all coupons" it will pop up a new little box with a list of all the coupons available from coupons.com! You can click on the ones you want to print and it is much quicker than going to coupons.com because they are all on one little page instead of having to go through all the pages at coupons.com!

HELP ME!!
AND...the best part for me is I will earn a few cents each time you print a coupon from my site! WHOOPEEE!!

You might be very suprised to find out I have not earned ANYTHING from blogging ...YET. Soon I will hopefully see a payout from google ads (the ads under the words "Sponsors"). Each time you click on one of those ads I earn a few cents too! It isn't very much though and it takes time to get your first pay out because you have to earn $100 first!

If you want to learn more about how you can earn money on your blog (as little as it may be - but hey, every penny counts!) visit here each Monday where I will post a new way to earn money each week for Makin' Money Monday (in conjunction with Marin from Frugonomics 101). Google ads is a good place to start and I wrote about that HERE this week!

So help me ...help you! Print your money saving coupons here and help me get out of debt so I can stay at home when I am a mom!

5 Comments:

Tara said...

Your title makes me smile...Jerry Maguire flasback:-)

Jenny M said...

Cool! Thanks for this...yeah, Google Ads takes FOREVER...I'm up to a whole $7.41 haha! ; )

The Coupon Diva said...

How long did it take to get your adsense account verified or approved or whatever it is that they do? It's going on over a week and I am still sitting here waiting.... =(

Sarah @ Fiddledeedee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah @ Fiddledeedee said...

Oops...just learned that random ad-clicking without intent to buy, etc isn't exactly ethical.

However, I will certainly print copuons from your blog!