ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Free Post Cards - Includes Postage!!


Thanks to Sashwhy over at Handprints on the Wall for posting this great freebie!

Keren , over at Mill Musings (you should check her blog out - it’s great!) posted a NEAT freebie - free postcards PLUS free postage with Hippopost! Here’s what she says:

“…I recently discovered Hippopost , which allows you to upload a picture of your choice to be used as a postcard (you can also add a message). Hippopost will then print the postcard and the postage is covered by advertising (mailed to the US and Canada only–I’m guessing you could send them if you are located internationally, but would have to send them to a US or Canadian address).

They are able to do this for free by placing a small advertisement on the postcard. So long as you don’t mind sending a postcard that has an advertisement on it, this is a great freebie! I just ordered a postcard, so I’ll update once we receive it. If you’re on a trip and want to send a postcard–all you need is an internet connection and a digital photo (you can actually select one of their images and just add your message, too)!”


2 Comments:

Jennifer said...

Hi Denise!

Thanks for the compliments on my DIY BLOG series!! But I'm learning it as I go along, you should see how many books I have from the library on my desk right now about weg designing!!

Be Thou Exalted said...

I'm having a little difficulty with the site - anyone else? I registered, uploaded photo, entered message and adress, but on the next page when it asks for login info and I click Login, nothing happens.