ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Friday, June 6, 2008

Drugstore Divas!


It's that time again! Time for you to brag show others how you saved money this week at ANY DRUGSTORE!!
(If your a CVS Superstar...please only post yours under that post).

Here's what I scored at Walgreen's this week: (sorry no pic this week!)

2 Dr Pepper (2 liters) 89 cents each
3 Sprite (2 liters) 89 cents each (Had a Buy 2 Get 1 Free Coup)
1 Mr. Clean Magic Eraser $1.50 (had a $0.50/1 coup)
Mr. Clean Wipes $1.29 (clearance + a coupon!)
Loreal Sublime Bronze Tanning wipes 4.99
Total: 12.09

Not too bad ... and I scored some of those sweet tanning wipes that you KNOW I love!

Okay, Now, How 'Bout You?
Do you have a shopping adventure to share this week? The only rule is it has to be a shopping adventure at a DRUGSTORE. If you are a CVS shopper...leave your link in the post entitled "CVS SUPERSTARS" (right above this one) and all others leave your link here.

The only thing I ask is that you link me at your post! Just say something at the end of your post like... Want to see more Drugstore Savings? Visit the Centsible Sawyer's Drugstore Divas!... and link my name back to this post! Still not sure how? Email me and I will help!

No blog? No problem! Leave your adventures in the comments section at the bottom of this post! I can't wait to see what you guys loaded up on this week!

2 Comments:

valley view farm said...

Well, I hope walmart counts as a drugstore, because I posted my link already! I just didnt have time to run to Walgreens or Rite Aid this week, oh well.

Lori said...

I went to Walgreens and got my 10 Gillette shave gels and the lady goes "are you having a shaving party?" ha I also used my (3) .55 shave coupons and got my $5 RR so will go tonight and get my $5 Bic razor so I can send in for the $5 rebate so it will be FREE!