ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Friday, June 6, 2008

CVS SUPERSTARS! 6/6 - 6/7


I had a great week at CVS - everything I wanted was at one store (except tuna - I was hoping to get more and all they had was 2). It was so fast. I did 2 transactions back to back and then loaded it in my car and went back in for two more transactions! It had to be the fastest trip to CVS ever because I didn't have to rework my transactions I had already clipped together and mapped out - GOTTA LOVE THAT!

Here's what I scored at CVS this week:

I did 4 transactions:

First:
2 Secret deoderants
1 double pack of Oral B Tootbrushes
Total OOP:$0.77 (on a gift card)
Total ECBs Spent: $9.38

Total ECBs Earned: $7.99


Second:
Chex Mix Turtle
2 Dawn Dish Soaps
Listerine Smart Rinse
3 CVS Band Aids
2 Cans of Tuna
2 Bags of Bliss Chocolates
Total OOP: $0.33 (on a gift card)
Total ECBs Spent: $11.58

Total ECBs Earned: $10.46


Third:
Swiffer Duster Kit
Swiffer Floor Refills
Listerine Smart Rinse
Total OOP: $1.80 (on a Gift Card)
Total ECBs Spent: $7.98

Total ECBs Earned: $8.49

Fourth:
1 Listerine Smart Rinse
1 Oral B Double Pack Toothbrushes
1 CVS Band Aids
1 Gallon Milk
Total OOP: $2.34 (on a gift card)
Total ECBs Spent: $12.48

Total ECBs Earned: $12.47

Week Totals:
Total Spent OOP (on a gift card): $5.24
ECBs Spent: $41.42

ECBs Earned: $39.41


Pretty good! I am pleased. I only lost about 2 ECBs and spent NOTHIN! Plus I got lots of stuff we can USE and/or GIVE to those who need it AND MILK!! Total spent on the gift card was really close to the price I would have spent if I just walked in and bought the milk! WHOPPPEEEE!!!

Okay, so how did you do?


You can post from now until Saturday at Midnight!! Just post about your great CVS adventures at your site and then leave a link here! Didn't go to CVS this week, leave a link anyway and tell us WHY you didn't visit the best store ever this week. The only thing I ask is that you link me at your post! Just say something at the end of your post like... Want to see more CVS savings? Visit the Centsible Sawyer's CVS Superstars!... and link my name back to this post!
Still not sure how? Email me and I will help!

No blog? No problem! Leave your adventures in the comments section at the bottom of this post! I can't wait to see all of your great buys!

Want to see last week's Superstars? Look HERE! There are some GREAT ONES IF YOU MISSED IT!

AND, come back Sunday to see the CVS deals and My Scenarios for next week! Yippee!!! I *heart* CVS!!!

10 Comments:

Andrea @ Mommy Snacks.net said...

AWESOME!!!! That really is a good trip! I love getting milk at CVS now - that's where I usually go too!

Melissa said...

You had a sweet trip! Isn't it nice when your plan actually works out? :)

Greg said...

Love your blog and get great info from you. Here's a CVS question: on the receipt it says you earn 2% to shop there. Can you explain that? Thanks. Melanie

Anonymous said...

Now that I've changed cities, I have no CVS! :( Just when I was getting good!

BusyMom said...

I got
2 9-packs of Charmin
2 8-packs of Bounty
3 Huggies Bath Wash
2 CVS Bandaids
3 Pantene Shampoo/Conditioners
2 Dawn Dish Soaps
1 Listerine Smart Rinse

I spent $10.52 OOP, in three transactions and wound up with $6.98 in ECB. Not as good as you, but I just started. I was so nervous when I was checking out, I was convinced they were going to tell me that I couldn't do it - couldn't get all that stuff for that little bit. But I did. My husband was impressed.

Sarah said...

Hi, Denise! I am new to blogging, but would love to try the CVS thing! I put your button on my blog. Come by and visit me sometime!

MT said...

Denise, LOL! You and Andrea and I all found ways to get milk for free this week!

Great job this week!

Amanda said...

i know you don't post your cvs preview/scenarios until tomorrow...but i have to mention one i'm excited about based on the coupons in this weeks insert (i get them in our "early edition" paper). photo books are b1g1...then there is a $3 off photo book coupon in the insert! that means you could get two 6x8 photo books for around $6 total! i will be buying some extra papers so i can have 4 coupons...thus making 4 books for around $12...and saving them to be christmas gifts for family! HOORAY!

Tami said...

Great deals this week. I love your blog. It is so helpful.

Alyssa @ KeepingTheKingdomFirst said...

Dang, I wish I had gotten free milk too! Oh well, I scored LOTS of Toilet Paper.

Great job!