ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Don't Forget - FREE FOOD - Starts Tomorrow!

2 FREE Tacos at Jack in the Box on June 26th ONLY if you bring a gas receipt!!
See the full advertisement HERE

On July 11, 2008 at Chick-fil-a if you dress up like a cow you get a free combo meal! Check out the details here. To qualify, you must dress as a cow from head to toe - they give you three ideas on how to do it. If you partially dress as a cow (e.g. wear a mask, wear a cow printed hat or tote a cow printed purse, you get a free entree. What a fun promotion!

Thanks to She Shops She Scores! for the tip!

3 Comments:

Amanda said...

My family did Chick-fil-A's Cow Appreciation Day last year. I took old white t-shirts and a black Sharpie marker. I drew cow spots and a sign on the front that said, "Eat mor chikin". Our costumes were totally free b/c I used items from around the house and our dinners was totally free. Very nice!!

Unknown said...

Oooh... I wish we had a Chick-fil-A around here! My kids just got a full cow costume at a garage sale last week!

Kaye said...

My hubby would love the cow idea...I won't tell him. =)

By the way...check out this post of mine and let me know if this is a plausible deal at CVS. Thanks!

http://mrsnespysworld.blogspot.com/2008/06/cvs-possible-deal.html