ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Friday, June 20, 2008

CVS Superstars!! 6/20 - 6/21

Okay gals... with the shortage of CVS coupons ... and the fact that my car was in the shop! (Nothing major - I HOPE!) I only made it to CVS once!

Here's what I scored:


Thats:

3 bottles of Evian (that's all they had!)
2 boxes of CVS band aids
1 Huggies bath wash
2 boxes of Alavert
1 box of CVS cotton swabs
1 package of tissue paper on clearance for $0.60
Total: $28.68
Used $1/1 Huggies coupon
Used (2) $4/1 Alavertcoupons
Used (2) $1/2 Evian (CVS) coupons
Used $2/1 CVS Skin Care coupon
Used $4/$20 CVS coupon (for changing my email address with them!)
Total After Coupons $11.68
Used $10.96 in ECBs
Earned: $12.98 in ECBs

Yippee!! I made some ECBs this week and scored some good/usable stuff!

:: Now it's your turn! I can't wait to see how you did this week! I love to see all the creative couponing! :)

You can post from now until Saturday at Midnight!! Just post about your great CVS adventures at your site and then leave a link here! Didn't go to CVS this week, leave a link anyway and tell us WHY you didn't visit the best store ever this week. The only thing I ask is that you link me at your post! Just say something at the end of your post like... Want to see more CVS savings? Visit the "Cents"ible Sawyer's CVS Superstars!... and link my name back to this post!
Still not sure how? Email me and I will help!

And, don't be shy if you don't have a blog....we want to hear about your adventures at CVS too! Leave a comment!

Want to see what you missed last week? Check out last week's CVS Superstars HERE!

AND, come back Saturday to see the CVS deals and My Scenarios for next week! Yippee!!! I *heart* CVS!!!

8 Comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks for your great work Denise - that CVS cotton swab tip and coupon SAVED me!

Shopping Cents said...

I have a couple of things. I went to Target last night and the cashier told me that I could not usse more than one coupon on an item. I was going to get my colgate toothpaste using 1 target coupon and 1 man. coupon, is there somewhere I can print out their coupon policy like walmart? Also, I need the link to the walmart coupon policy again, the cashier there last night was telling me that they did not accept them.......she was in a bad mood anyway. Second, I changed my email address and never got a link for CVS to print another $4.00/ $20 coupon. aahhhhhhh

Unknown said...

Thanks for a great blog. I am having such fun!

Becky said...

To shopping cents: I got .44 cent Colgate toothpaste at our Target by stacking thier Q with manf. Q. You should be able to find their policy on their site?
CVSing is meger right now to me....with no Qs out right now and each week, they seem to be offering fewer ECB opportunities or the same ones over and over!
I had one of our three stores in my town tell me that they won't take more than one Q for a product, even if I have multiple of that product! I had 3 Olay face washes and 3 Qs and they said their manager said they could only take one. I didn't buy my stuff there! Another CVS let me do it with 1 Q per product!
Me and some friends are having probs lately using Qs at certain places. Seems there are those that are scamming and taking advantage and making it hard for those of us being honest and just trying to spread our dollar!
Anyone else having problems? Suggestions?

Leigh Anne said...

Lovin' me some CVS this week!
Here's what I got:

2 Oral B Cross Action Power Toothbrushes @5.99 ea
1 CVS cotton swab @3.19
2 Sally Hansen Color Quick Nail Pen @ 7.99 ea
-$5/$30 purchase
-$2 CVS skin care product (for swabs)
-$3.00 any 2 Sally Hansen nail products
-$5.99 (from B1G1 Oral B)
-$3.49 ECB
Total OOP $13.58
ECBs earned: 18!! Profit: $4.42!!!

Sarah @ Fiddledeedee said...

I only went to CVS once this week (which I think might be a record for me). Maybe it's because I did 8 transactions (in several trips last week)!

Looking forward to getting back into the swing of things next week...

Andrea @ Mommy Snacks.net said...

I haven't been to CVS in two weeks and I'm starting to have withdrawals! I'm so happy to see everyone else saving :-)

Beth said...

All my deals are in one post, but the CVS are all at the top.
It wasn't a great week, but I'm still learning! Thanks so much to EVERYONE here - I've come so far already, lol!