ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Friday, June 13, 2008

Another Fabulous Week for ...CVS Superstars!!


Alrighty Rock Stars...
Here is what I scored this week at CVS!

*NOTE*
Missing from the picture is 1 box of Fiber One granola bars and a box of cereal because I gave them away! :)

Transaction #1:
1 box of Honey Nut Cheerios
3 boxes of Fiber One granola bars
2 boxes of Nature Valley granola bars
Total: $20.00
Used 2 $0.65 coupons for Nature Valley
Used 3 $1/1 Fiberone coups
Used 1 $1/1 Honey Nut Cheerio coupon
Used $3/$15 coupon
Total Afer coupons:$11.70
Used ECBs: $11.48
OOP: $0.39 (on a gift card)
Earned $10 ECBs

Transaction #2:
4 (12 packs) of soda
1 Listerine Smart Rinse
Total: $14.49
Used $1/1 Listerine
Used $3/$15 CVS coupon
Total: $10.49
OOP: $0.82 (on a gift card)
Used $10 ECBs
Earned: $6.49 ECBs

Transaction #3:
2 Nivea Extreme Shave Gels
1 Nivea shave gel
1 Brut Deoderant
1 CVS bandaids
Total: $15.85
Used $4/2 Nivea coupon
Used $1/1 Nivea coupon
Used $0.55/1 Brut coupon
Used $3/$15 CVS coupon
Total: $7.30
Used: 0 ECBs
OOP: $7.30 (on a gift card)
Earned: $9.99 ECbs

*The third transaction the computer had a glitch and wouldn't take my ECBs - I just let it go and said "no problem," because I was using a gift card from a prescription transfer. So, I used a little more of my gift card than I would have liked, but it's all good! If I had been using REAL money I would have been more upset. But, this store is ALWAYS so good to me...I just let it slide this time! :)
Transaction #4 ...Just today!
2 Garnier Nutritioniste Nutri-Pure Microbead Cream Scrub(5.99 each)
1 CVS 500 ct. cotton swabs ($3.19)
1 Gal. milk ($3.99)
Total: $19.96
Used $1/1 Garnier coupon
Used $3/$15 CVS coupon
Used $2 any CVS skincare item (for the cotton swabs) (see post HERE)
Total: $13.16
Used $11.99 in ECBs
OOP: $1.17 (on a gift card)
Earned: $12 ECBs

**If you missed it - Garnier is buy any two and get $10 ECB's. The ad says prices start at $12.99 each. However, the Garnier Nutritioniste Nutri-Pure microbead cream scrub is $5.99 and it also generates the $10 ecbs! (UPC 603084270255)
There are $1/1 coupons out there from the newspaper insert too! So, you still have time to make some ECBs!

Now it's your turn! I can't wait to see how you did this week! I love to see all the creative couponing! :)

You can post from now until Saturday at Midnight!! Just post about your great CVS adventures at your site and then leave a link here! Didn't go to CVS this week, leave a link anyway and tell us WHY you didn't visit the best store ever this week. The only thing I ask is that you link me at your post! Just say something at the end of your post like... Want to see more CVS savings? Visit the "Cents"ible Sawyer's CVS Superstars!... and link my name back to this post!
Still not sure how? Email me and I will help!

And, don't be shy if you don't have a blog....we want to hear about your adventures at CVS too! Leave a comment!

Want to see what you missed last week? Check out last week's CVS Superstars HERE!

AND, come back Sunday to see the CVS deals and My Scenarios for next week! Yippee!!! I *heart* CVS!!!

14 Comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks for the tip and link on the CVS coupon for the cotton swaps! It helped me round out my week with tons of free stuff and the same EBs as I started with!

Amy Starr said...

I still am confused about where all the 3/15 coupons come from - it's hard to make great deals without those - any ideas?

Thanks!

Denise Sawyer said...

Amy Starr,
I am not sure if you can still access it ... but it is worth a shot!
Here's the post where I explained how to get it:
http://thecentsiblesawyer.blogspot.
com/2008/06/hot-new-3115-cvs-
coupon-yipppeee.html

You'll need to copy and past the link.

Denise
The "Cent"sible Sawyer

April said...

Has anyone reached a limit on the Smart Rinse. I had purchased 3 so far and it doesn't say offer limit reached yet on my receipt.

Briana said...

I have pictures of my goodies this week on my blog!!! It was a good week at CVS for me too!!!

April - I was able to get 4 Smart Rinses before it said offer limit reached! HTH!

Shopping Cents said...

I was a dork wwhen it came to posting my deals on the list below, but I am new at this and LOVING it!!!!!!!!!!!! Check out my blog!!!!!!! www.shoppingcents101.blogspot.com

April said...

Thanks Briana! I'll pick up another one then :) The kids love using it.

Wendy said...

Hello Denise,

Thanks for all the helpful information each week. You are really helping our family budget. Also I wanted to thank you for the Aveeno coupon. I am watching for a good deal to use it. Plus it was a treat to receive a handwritten piece of mail. Everything is computerized now. I felt like a little kid with my handwritten envelope.
Thanks Again for Everything,
Wendy

BusyMom said...

Listerne - I got 4 before I got the limit reached message.

I had a great CVS week. It really was only my second week of trying this all out. On my 3rd and 4th transactions, I spent a total of $2.21 OOP combined! I was shopping with a friend and she couldn't believe it...I had gotten 3 of the Oral B toothbrushes, 2 bags of swedish fish, 5 candy bars, 2 bags of Hershey candy, 2 listerene smart rinse, 2 Father's Day cards. She was amazed, all of that for $2.21 OOP. I had earlier in the week done the cereal deal and one of the Listerene deals, so I had some high value ECBs to use. I had the $3/15 from the newspaper the other week and the $4/20 that they e-mailed me only good this weekend, as well as some Mfg Q's.

This is really amazing that you can actually do this. My only concern is that at some point, I will have too many toothbrushes, etc. and won't find anything to get at such great deals.

Mommin' It Up! said...

awesome job Denise!!

heidi @ ggip said...

I think that's great that you let the one transaction where you couldn't use extrabucks go. CVS does give us so many great deals that one transaction like that won't hurt. Sortof like a store appreciation thing?

Anyhow, great job. I did got this week and got the BOGO Dove shampoo for 50 cents and the duracell deal (I really needed batteries and those photo batters were only $1 with the coupon even before extrabucks!)

Helene said...

Angela -You can never have too many toothbrushes :-)Plus I have a great organization near me that helps moms and kids in crisis that can use them (and other personal care and diapers etc) and also the food pantry takes them and the ecb's can be used on other things.

Denise- again thank you for your blog. It's always my starting point and I have only been following the deals for 6 weeks.

As to those 3/15 coupons - I always scan my card each time and have gotten loads of $4/$20 coupons. I have 2 CVS's within 6 blocks either way of me and always scan my card at each one even the same day and gets coupons. My son got 1 3/15 from scanning his card. The stores around here seem to move their scanners occasionally.

Rebecca said...

I finally made it to CVS this week. Got a couple of deals but still getting back into CVS'ing after having baby #8! LOL

Great blog here!! Thank for all the work you do.

Dana said...

Thanks for everything, Denise! I love your blog and this is one of my favorite posts to read each week ;-)