ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Kraft Food and Family Magazine

I've been hearing a lot of people talking about Kraft's Food and Family Magazine lately.

I GET IT!!! And their emails too!

And...it is wonderful! If you don't get it, sign up NOW...here!

Why should you?

It is FULL of easy recipes and coupons. AND... IT IS FREE!!! (Do you REALLY need another reason!?!) This time there is a coupon between pages 28 & 29 for a FREE bottle of Kraft salad dressing (up to $3.09). (Thanks Budget Helps!)

2 Comments:

megan k said...

I've been getting this magazine for a few years and I LOVE IT!! You're right, you can't beat free.

Unknown said...

I love this magazine! I was able to entertain two different evenings exclusively with recipes from Kraft. Read about it here:
http://domesticbetty.wordpress.com/2008/04/30/easy-entertaining-recipes/