ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Grocery Store Deals: Publix & Walmart


To all my readers who shop it up at Publix:

Sarah at Fiddledeedee! gives you the low down on all the deals at Publix here and even does the dirty work for you-matching coupons! (Including lots of printables - the best/easiest kind!)

Marin at Frugonomics 101 gives you the heads up on items she'll be buying (that are worth going for) at Publix here.

Should I go to Wal-Mart...Is it worth the hassle? Here are some items that are FREE/CHEAP ...You Decide! :)

Wendy at More than Enough has the scoop on what is FREE and CHEAP at Wal-Mart!

Did you miss the Food Lion post here this week?

1 Comment:

pleasedconsumer said...

Hi,

I found your blog very interesting. I stumbled upon it as I was looking for Publix information. I have also found another site filled with publix info right Here:

Publix

Regards,