ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Just Good Readin'

Here are some great reads that I have enjoyed lately!

::Free 2 B Frugal
Explains how to make home-made microwave popcorn!
Really frugal, really yummy, and really easy!!! (and natural)
Check it out here.

::Simple Dollar
Explains how to make your own microwave oatmeal packets.
I really like this idea because my husband likes the little packets and I don't like to pay the big price tag when oatmeal is so cheap! I think I will give it a whirl!
(She also gives a price analysis).
Check it out here.

::Bricck
Shows how to make REALLY cute burp rags and they look pretty easy!
You have to check out the photos...I could never explain how cute they are!
These would make great inexpensive gifts and they would be cherished items I'm sure (very personalized!)
Check it out here.

1 Comment:

Cainan & Ryker said...

Thanks for linking to me and reading my blog. I'm glad you liked the burp rags. I had fun with them.