ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Saturday, May 17, 2008

In times like these...

We are all trying to save money some how.
Many of us are already on tight budgets and stretching our dollars as far as they will go! I've read lots of posts on how to save money on groceries and gas lately.

Which lead me to thinking...

What are other ways we can save money?
One thing I was thinking about was bartering.

Does anyone barter?
If so,what? and with who?

5 Comments:

Mama Llama said...

I often joke that I am going to run around with a sign hanging from my neck that says "Will knit for Food". When my son was a baby, I bartered and traded knit goods for lots of cloth diapers and other baby things. The really good (IMO) cloth diapers are expensive, so this saved me a great deal of money. Plus! I had an excuse to knit.

Rebecca said...

I found your blog through another frugal blog. There is a barter section on craigslist which you might check out. There are people wanting to trade for all sorts of services!! I don't know if you consider this a barter, but my mom and I are "trading" services. She will work on my landscaping & I am going to paint her bathroom. We are both excited about this deal ;>)

Lori said...

I don't know if this is what you are looking for but I barter for babysitting.
My friend and I swap date nights. We each get one date night a month without having to pay a babysitter. It is nice to know that our children are with adults and that we are not tacking more money onto our evening just to have time with our hubbies

Unknown said...

My friend cuts my hair and I bake for her when she has potlucks, birthdays, etc to provide treats for. - Katie

Unknown said...

I barter my photography and web design skills.