ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Friday, May 30, 2008

Drugstore Divas...Take Two!


Seems like Drugstore Divas was a hit last week! So, let's continue it!

Here's what I scored at Walgreens this week!

4 FREE bags of Chex Mix! Yum-o

How 'Bout You?
Do you have a shopping adventure to share this week? The only rule is it has to be a shopping adventure at a DRUGSTORE. If you are a CVS shopper...leave your link in the post entitled "CVS SUPERSTARS" (right above this one) and all others leave your link here.

The only thing I ask is that you link me at your post! Just say something at the end of your post like... Want to see more Drugstore Savings? Visit the Centsible Sawyer's Drugstore Divas!... and link my name back to this post! Still not sure how? Email me and I will help!

No blog? No problem! Leave your adventures in the comments section at the bottom of this post! I can't wait to see all of your great buys!

4 Comments:

April said...

Seeing everyone's Chex mix makes me want some. The Walgreens I stopped at was out. I need to try another one tomorrow when I make a CVS run

Alyssa @ KeepingTheKingdomFirst said...

Chex Mix is awfully popular around here!

Mindy said...

Okay, I can't add. It wasn't $1.22, it was $3.48. Sorry :) Still great for me though!

OnlyOnSale said...

Hey! Thanks again for all you do! I've started blogging again and wrote a bit on the 7 ways reading blogs is saving me money here: http://onlyonsale.blogspot.com/2008/05/back-due-to-popular-demand-7-ways.html
I think it might be helpful to you readers!