ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Friday, May 16, 2008

CVS Diapers Buy 2 Get 1 FREE

Another great CVS buy from Monica at Joyful Nine:

CVS Buy 2 get one free applies to the CVS supreme diapers. I tested it at my store and they rang up 2 at 8.99 with the third one free. The sale is kind of confusing and several things at my store are not marked that are indeed on sale.

4 Comments:

Leah said...

How are the CVS diapers? I thought about buying some of them since they were on sale but didn't want to have 3 packs and find they don't work well.

Jennifer said...

I really like them. We have always used the Target brand and they are comparable to them.

Sarah @ Fiddledeedee said...

I like them too! I was wary, but thought I'd give it a try (used to use Pampers). We haven't had any problems (or leaks) so far.

Monica said...

I too was a little concerned, but I have been really happy with the cvs diapers. Actually I have been pleased with all CVS brand products that we have tried. My daughter is taking their brand allergy meds and is doing very well!