ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Saturday, April 26, 2008

This Just In... NEW $3/$15 CVS COUPONS BABY!!! WOOOHOOO!

Get a Brand NEW $3/$15 CVS Coupon!

It can be accessed by anyone. And used anywhere. And there are no restrictions on it (besides that usual restriction it can only be used once per transaction).

Like the Wellness360 coupon, this one takes a little bit of work to access, but it will be worth it because it can be printed and used multiple times. And it's good through June 6, 2008.

DID YOU HEAR THAT? MULTIPLE TIMES!!! WOOOOHOOO!!!

Here's how to get yours:

::Register for a free 7-day trial of the washingtonpost e-replica. Once you register, you'll need to confirm your email address.

::After you've confirmed, click on the current issue and then hover over the date and go to 4/24/08.

::Scroll down to the very last page of the 4/24/08 issue (page 128) and THERE IT IS! Your very own $3/$15 coupon!

::Hover over the print button and click on "print custom area." Highlight the coupon area and print it. You can also email the page to yourself and you will get an email with a link directly to this page.
This Awesome Tip comes from LaVonne over at Economic Endeavors!! Check her blog out!
This was just posted by Money Saving Mom

8 Comments:

Lavonne said...

Thanks for linking me :) And for the nice comment on my blog.
I added myself to your CVS Superstars! How fun!
I am looking forward to reading more of your blog :)
Lavonne @ Economic Endeavors

Tracy DeLuca said...

I just got back from CVS and saw this. I wish I had seen it before I went! LOL... but I did good anyway.

Sarah @ Fiddledeedee said...

WOOHOOOOO!!!! Thanks Denise ;)

Lindsey,Alyssa and Carly said...

Don't think this is working anymore.. :( When you click on your link to go to the washington post there is no 7-day free trial offer. Been trying it for awhile.. I'm so bummed.

Susan said...

Hey this comment is for Jill. I just linked to the Wasington Post site and I had to click on the box "My Services" and the my account and this will take you to the free seven day subscription. Once you get through this you will have to do a search for the 4-24-08 edition. Hope this helps! Thecentisiblesawyer's Mom

Christine Smith said...

phenomenal deal - THANKS

Unknown said...

Having a problem with this. I was able to sign up through the services button, but then cannot hover over the date. When I do a search for the date, I get a page wanting me to purchase the paper with no other options. What am I doing wrong? Am I too late?

Unknown said...

Never mind. Got it to work. Thanks!