ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!

Thanks to everyone who has been reading my blog! I am so glad that there are at least a few of you out there in the "blogosphere" finding this site helpful! Thank you also, to those of you who have linked to my site and/or added my pink button! I have stumbled across several of you lately!

Just to make you aware (if you didn't know already), I am a second grade teacher. I work 5 days a week and am only able to blog at home for a couple of hours in the evening. I blog about the freebies/deals I find EVERYDAY. If you visit this site in the day and leave a comment or question I cannot respond until the evening. My school has a block on blogs (not a bad idea for safety reasons) and a block on personal emails! So, I cannot see ANYTHING related to this blog at work! :( Oh well, distance makes the heart grow fonder! :) Anyhow, what I want you to know is that if you leave a comment and I do not respond immediately during the day - I am not ignoring you! :) It kills me to not be able to answer your question immediately (I am a helper by nature -hence my job choice!). Luckily there are other helpful readers who sometimes answer your questions before I even get home! Yet another reason I LOVE this blog! :) But, if your question doesn't get answered before I get home I will do my best to answer you then! Thanks again to all of you who are reading here!

Another thank you is also due...
Thank you ... who ever you 2 are... that clicked on the bright green button on the top right corner. I made $20 bucks today! $20 buckaroos to go towards that debt (man I hate that stuff). (And you 2 made $25 each!). If you haven't gotten your free $25 do it today! (You don't even HAVE to use my button if you don't want to! Although I will LOVE you forever! :)

And one more thing...
If you have something you would like me to post (or at least consider posting) email me! I will be glad to check it out and if the readers here will benefit... I'll OF COURSE share the linky love. I'll post your tip (in part or in its entirety) and then link it to you with your name and blog!

P.S.
Does anyone know how I can track people who are linking to my site (either by typing my name and linking or adding my button). I have come across several of you who have done this (purely by accident that I found you!) but I would like to check YOUR blog out and thank you personally! :)

With Much Love,
Denise
The "Cent"sible Sawyer

19 Comments:

Sarah G said...

No, thank you :) I have learned a lot from your blog. And you should never feel bad for not answering "immediately." While this is an amazingly helpful site, your first priority is your family (and providing for them --- through your job!)

Go to www.technorati.com to see who is linked to your blog. There is a search bar in the top right. It will give you a list of any links (as well as a clickable link to get to THEIR sites)

Mikki said...

I've got your button on both blogs that I'm doing (not sure why I have two..LOL).

Love this site and I'm totally impressed that you work full time and do all you do!!

Sarah G said...

sidenote: technorati.com will pull out all blogs/sites that have you in a link list OR have a link to your site as part of a blog entry.. so you might have to look around to find out how you're linked there.

Andrea @ Mommy Snacks.net said...

Denise - I use statcounter.com. When you add them to your site (you can do it invisibly), you can see where your links are coming from. I enjoy seeing who's sending Luv my way!

Kelly Belle said...

You are welcome about the comment helping. I am still a noob myself! Only 2 CVS weeks old. :D:D

Amanda said...

i must admit that i have been "stalking" your deals and freebies and such...and linked you. can i tell you how amazed i am that you find time to do all of this helpful "stuff" in your after-work hours. i used to teach high school english before my girls were born...so i know teaching can be all-consuming!

Chief Family Officer said...

I've enjoyed finding all the deals on your blog, so thank you!

I use two ways to find out who's linking to me - one is a "hit counter" that tracks visits to my blog. It will show me where people are coming from, so if there's a link where people aren't clicking through, I wouldn't know about it, though. Like Andrea, I use Statcounter.com, but there are other counters out there.

I also use Google Alerts - I just created one for my blog name "Chief Family Officer" and now when someone publishes something with that phrase, I get an email from Google to tell me about it. Hope that helps!

Anonymous said...

Afer reading your post today I thought - I should be giving the people who help me credit so I thanked you in my post today (I am very new at all of this!) You have been such a wonderful help!
PS - I was going to put a linky for my name like everyone else but my blog is with xanga, it doesnt look like I can do it. Oh well here it is anyway - http://www.xanga.com/kimmy2303

alexis said...

Have you tried http://www.wholinkstome.com/ to track your links? I've used that in the past and it scans multiple search engines.

Kacie said...

Hi! I'm a new visitor and thought I'd say hello.

I agree with Sarah: Try technorati.com and plug in your web address. You'll see most of the "linkbacks" there.

I use WordPress, which also lets me know when people link to a blog post (but it doesn't know when people add me to their blogrolls).

Alyssa @ KeepingTheKingdomFirst said...

Thanks for all your tips and freebies, Denise! I send lots of traffic your way. :-)

My mom is a teacher, and I teach preschool part-time, so I completely understand your hours.

BTW, I also am the mother of a 2nd grader!

Anonymous said...

Denise I think your site is amazing.
I teach 1st grade all day then come home and check to see if you've added anything new. I've used so many of your tips and tricks. THANKS!
Keep up the great work and know that you have thankful readers.
Denise

Anonymous said...

Denise I think your site is amazing.
I teach 1st grade all day then come home and check to see if you've added anything new. I've used so many of your tips and tricks. THANKS!
Keep up the great work and know that you have thankful readers.
Denise

polkadot said...

I just added your button on my lower left column (and it didn't hurt one bit!

Jen said...

You are so sweet! That's why I love your blog (not to mention all the good deal ideas!)

Denise Sawyer said...

Gosh you guys!!!
Today is the best day ever!! I feel such LOVE! :)

Thanks for all the help. I am going to look into some of the sites you guys suggested.

Hey Mikki-
I checked out all the blogs listed here AND I want you to know I LOVE the tunes. I came straight in and checked these comments and I visited your site and your music just relaxed me! I feel like cooking dinner now! :) HEHEHE

The "Cent"sible Sawyer
Denise

Em said...

I LOVE your blog. I visit everyday, and I have your button on my bargain blog. I also teach school, so I TOTALLY understand where you're coming from. I use blogging as my way to unwind at night!! You're doing a GREAT job...keep up the good work!!

Carlie Faulk said...

You're doing a great job Denise!! I love coming by to read about your freebies. I'm definatly going to find me some free ice cream this month and next month - lol!!

Did you get the email about the Webkinz/Limited too? If not check out my blog for the details.

Be Thou Exalted said...

Not sure if you figure out the tracking thing yet, but check out my blog and scroll down about halfway. I have a widgit that tracks everyone coming and going. Click on it and it will give you the html. Hope that helps.