ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Monday, April 28, 2008

Read my Guest Post!

Shelia over at Frugal Georgia Mom has asked me to do a guest post at her site! I am so honored! She asked me to talk about a few ways that I save money. I did just that. It is not an exhaustive list of all the ways I save money, but it is the top ones on my list! Be sure to read my post over at Shelia's blog here and check out the other things she doin' over there while your at it! :)

Love ya!
Keep Rockin' it Frugal Style! :)
Denise
The "Cent"sible Sawyer

2 Comments:

Sarah @ Fiddledeedee said...

Great post Denise! I really enjoyed it, especially the tips on dating cans of food. Why didn't I think of that? Great tips ;)

Candace said...

Your post was really good.
Whatcha gonna do all summer?