ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Super Savings Saturday

This week at Walgreen's I spent $15.21 - BUT, I will earn $12.99 in rebates. So, in actuality I spent $2.22!!! Of course I'll have to wait on the rebates though.

Here is what I got:

2 Ice Breakers Sours
2 bottles of Windex Antibacterial
2 six packs of Charmin toilet paper
1 Oust surface
1 Fructis Hairspray
2 Glade Oil Candles
1 Oust Oil Candle
2 cartons of eggs

My total...$28.93
Used my Rebate Gift Card (-$13.72)

My savings $27.85
OOP...$15.21
Rebates I earned...$12.99 (to spend next time!)

I have been super busy with work this week so I've been putting off my CVS and Kroger trip until today (while my husband is at work). So, that is all I have for now but, check back to see what I score at Kroger and CVS today (I'll post this evening) and DON'T FORGET TO GO HAVE SOME FREE ICE CREAM WITH THE KIDS!!! Read about how here.

For more ideas on super savings check out MoneySavingMom's post today: "Super Savings Saturday."

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the way you have your page set up. Looks like we have a lot in common! Good job at Walgreens! I just posted my Walgreens trip for the week too. I should have taken you with me! You got lots of great stuff.

Niki Jolene said...

Wow! Good deals at Walgreens. I am so envious of peopple who figure out how to get such good deals at the drugstores...I have to get started on it one of these days! Thanks for inspiring me!

ky frugal mom said...

Great Deals!