ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Great New Recipe Site

Candace over at A Garden of Blessings wrote this post the other day. She gave me the heads up about it since I LOVE to cook. So, I checked it out.

Her post was about a recipe site called Copycat Recipes. They have all sorts of recipes mimicking the signature dishes at all of your favorite restaurants.

I have been dying to know how to make salad dressing like Olive Garden's. I found this recipe at the Copycat site. I haven't had a chance to try it yet, but I am so excited to see if it really does taste the same!

Thanks Candace!

1 Comment:

Alyssa @ KeepingTheKingdomFirst said...

Oh yummy! I love that salad dressing too. Please let us all know how it turns out, I am very curious.