ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Free Stuff

Rebate Offer for Free NUK bottle from Gerber here (Thanks to Heather per Money Saving Mom)

Coupon for BOGO 20 oz and 2 liter 7up here.

Coupon for BOGO Dove Chocolates here. (Thanks to Candace at A Garden of Blessings)

Coupon for $2.50/1 Bertolli frozen complete meal here. (Another great deal at A Garden of Blessings).

Free antibacterial product at Bath and Body Works with a $10 purchase - expires March 30-(Thanks to Pam per Money Saving Mom).

3 Comments:

Jes A. Bella said...

So what happened to all the links for CVS 5 off of 15 Coupons. I am unable to print them any where and they have temp. been removed from a full cup? Just thought I would ask since you are a die hard CVSer and I am trying to be. Thanks again for the great info!

Denise Sawyer said...

I'm not sure! I printed them from a Full Cup last and I printed a TON of them! I will see what I can find out!

Denise

Heather said...

You can read through the comments here: http://www.moneysavingmom.com/2008/02/oh-happy-day-hot-515-cvs-coupon.html. Apparently the coupon was posted without CVS's permission, and has been removed from the original website (Wellness 360). However, if you have some already printed out, CVS has decided to accept the coupons through the expiration date.