ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Monday, March 10, 2008

Free Stuff

For a free baby/new mom kit from Johnson & Johnson (rumored to contain samples and some high-value coupons), call them at 866-565-2229, ext. 1. It's a completely automated call. (Thanks to Green Stew)

Get a Free Sample of Cetaphil Daily Advance Ultra Hydration Lotion and a $2 coupon -just sign up (register) (Thanks to Freebies 4 Mom)

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

I just wanted to tell you thank you! I just used the Target coupon for broccoli and got it for free!!! I was shopping with my 10 year old son and was so excited he had to tell ME to calm down! I have just started down the road to coupon shopping with sales and matching sales/mannies/and store coupons. I could never have figured it out with outthe help all these great blogs out there! Next quest will be Walgreens RR! Thanks again!

Denise Sawyer said...

Mommamcvic,
HOW FUNNY!! Yes, getting things cheap or even better, free, is EXHILARATING!!! :)

Hope I can continue to help you on your quest to SAVE MORE MONEY!!!

Happy Frugal Shopping!
Denise
The "Cent"sible Sawyer