ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Rite Aid Deals for the week of 2.10.08


WOOHOO! I just got back from Rite Aid in Fort Oglethorpe and I got some great deals!

All of their Olay products are on sale 30% off. Plus if you buy $25 worth of P&G products (Olay is one!) you get a $10 rebate!!

Maybelline products are BOGO and you can earn a $3 rebate when you get two things! Plus if you have Maybelline coupons (I had $1/1) you get two products anywhere fro $1 to $1.50 a piece!

Kandoo wipes has a coupon from this Sunday saying if you buy one product you get the tub for free!! Well, Rite Aid has the refill wipes on sale for $1.99 this week! YEAH! Two containers of wipes for $1 each (plus you get the cute box they come in!)

So here is what my receipt/savings looks like:

I got:
*2 packs of Olay bar soap ($2.09 ea)
*Olay face wash ($5.59)
*Olay face cream ($5.59)
*Olay lotion ($4.19)
*2 bottles of Herbal Essence mousse ($3.99 ea)
*Herbal Essence Volume Hairspray ($3.99) *FREE AFTER COUPON*
*Maybelline mascara ($3.39) *FREE b/c Rite Aid is having BOGO Maybelline products!!
*Maybelline foundation ($3.84)
*Kandoo tub with wipes ($2.99) *FREE AFTER COUPON*
*Kandoo wipe refill ($1.99)

I used these coupons (from this Sunday's paper 2.10.08)
*$2/1 Olay bar soap/body wash
*$2/1 Olay bar soap/body wash
*$3/2 Olay face product or facial lotion
*$1/1 Olay lotion
*Free Kandoo tub when you buy one Kandoo product

I used these coupons too (from other week's ads)
*$1/1 Maybelline mascara
*Buy 2 Get 1 Free Herbal Essence Shampoo or Hair Styling Products

Other deals:
I am getting a $10 rebate on the P&G products and a $3 rebate for buying two Maybelline products.

Total OOP (after coupons): $30.81
After rebates what I actually spent: $17.81

I got $31.52 worth of P&G products (Olay and Herbal Essence stuff) for $9.53 after rebate!!! YIPPEE!!!

Let me know what great deals you are getting and I will spread the *LOVE*

1 Comment:

Staceymm said...

Hey Denise,
I don't have any deals to share, but wanted to say hello.
You mom passed your blog along to me and I've enjoyed reading it and checking out the links.
I look forward to reading more.
I might even learn some frugal tips from you!