ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Thursday, February 14, 2008


Happy Valentine's Day to my favorite person in the whole world! My husband DJ is the most awesome husband! He is more than I could ever have dreamed up! It is amazing really how God knows just what we need when he puts us together. DJ is truly my "other half." We make a great team! He is such a big help around the house and he is sweet to put my needs/wants before his. He is a wonderful provider. He's a real nut (everyone who knows him would probably describe him this way) but he has a big heart and would do anything for anyone!

I hope everyone else had some quality time with their significant other - if not today make some time for one another soon. It is important to let our significant others know just how loved they are - don't wait for a national holiday! :)

0 Comments: