ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Monday, April 7, 2008

Pass on the Savings!!

Have you noticed my NEW BUTTON?

Do you read this blog often? Maybe even once a week?
If you have found this blog helpful in any way please share the LOVE! Pass this blog's address on to your friends and family! :)

Also, if you REALLY like this blog, grab the button on the side bar! Thanks in advance!

Hope you're saving lots of cents!

With love and blessings,
Denise Sawyer
The "Cent"sible Sawyer

7 Comments:

Jerri said...

Hello!
I love your blog...and always find information that I can use. Thanks!! I added your button to my blog~

Jen said...

I added your button...and I finally replied to your e-mail! So sorry!

Unknown said...

I just totally linked you on my blog!

www.rockitfrugalcutouthunger.blogspot.com

PS, I need to figure out how to move my faves from bottom of page to top? lol

Jes A. Bella said...

I just added your button...Thanks for all the great info everyday! We love it!
www.addisonssupermom.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

Hiya!! Your added to Sisterly Savings, Yeah!! Did you make the button yourself,it looks great!!

Denise Sawyer said...

Thanks all you guys for adding my button!!!

By the way, if any of you have a button holla back and I will add yours (Jennifer I added Sisterly Savings button!) :)

Keep rockin' those frugal blogs!
Denise
The "Cent"sible Sawyer

Tracy DeLuca said...

Your button is on my blog! Thanks!