ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Win a Trip to the Georgia Aquarium!

The American Association of School Administrators predicts that the number of school districts eliminating field trips will increase by 56 percent, or more than 30,000 schools!

Lunchables recently announced a new campaign to help deserving kids go on educational and inspiring field trip adventures, called “Field Trips for All.” They’ll be sending 50 classrooms nationwide on unforgettable field trips. Anyone can nominate a classroom to win a field trip on Lunchables.com through June 1!

Being a public school educator at a primary school, I know the importance of field trips to the overall learning experience. Being able to experience things first hand is so important, especially to young children. And, you wouldn't believe how many children do not get those opportunities outside of school. Often schools get discounts on admissions making the ticket price much more affordable for children to go and often the discounts are extended to thier parents too (who would like to attend with their children). If you know a deserving school, I urge you to nominate them for this incredible opportunity!

To kick off this awesome opportunity I am giving away an opportunity to meet me and my family at the Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta, Georgia.
The prize includes up to 2 adult general admission tickets and 2 children's general admission tickets (fewer adults and more children may be negotiated) to the Georgia Aquarium. Dates for the trip will be determined by the winner and myself in order to find a day when we can meet up!

What an awesome opportunity to meet one of my fantastic readers!

To enter fill out the form below and tell me why I should pick you!
For brownie points leave me a comment in the comments section telling me who you nominated on Lunchables.com to win a field trip!

This giveaway will close on May 29th at 11:59 pm EST. Winner will be announced shorty there after. =) Stay tuned! Make sure you are signed up to receive my RSS feed so you don't miss the big announcement!

This information and opportunity was provided thanks to Lunchables. Participation was voluntary and all opinions expressed here are my own.

1 Comment:

TinkBrown said...

I just registered my daughter's 2nd grade class for the Georgia Aquarium trip. They have been so good for the substitute (Mrs. Alxeander) since their teacher (Mrs. Austin) had her baby prematurely.