ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Monday, May 24, 2010

Judah & "My First Colgate"


My baby boy is growing up...too fast! I know it is cliche to say, but he's growing up so fast it is like I slept and he's grown! He's running now and saying a few words and cutting teeth...

As a new mom that wants the best for her son and wants to do the best for her son, I've been trying to figure out how to best care for his new little teeth. So far he's got a few up front and his first year molars are just pushing through. But, he eats like a little man already! There isn't anything this boy won't eat...and lots of it!

We got the "My First Colgate Toothbrush" and "My First Colgate Infant and Toddler Toothpaste." At fourteen months he's just the perfect age to mimic mommy and daddy. He loves to try to brush his little teeth (and mostly suck the toothpaste off). The toothpaste, luckily, is flouride free, so it is safe if swallowed. It is a good thing since my little one loves the taste! He does a jig in the bathroom when he sees me brushing my teeth because he wants his own.

I do recommend getting a couple of toothbrushes because little ones are very rough on them. Judah's beloved toothbrushes are splayed out from teething! After he's had his fun I give his teeth a little brush with the toothbrush before giving it back to him. At this point we're just going through the motions and it is kind of hit or miss, but I think it is good practice for him to get him use to the idea of brushing. I also try to remember to clean his teeth his a wash rag during bath time just to be sure we are taking good care of his brand new pearly whites!

Colgate has other items available in their Youth Oral Care line up: Colgate Kids My World Toothbrush for ages 2+, Colgate Licensed Kids (toothpaste, manual, and battery powered toothbrushes) is a line up that has well know characters like Dora the Explorer. Colgate also has a new Tween & Teen Toothpaste called Pop Stars that is mild mint flavor with star shaped breath strips that dissolve - how fun is that?

0 Comments: