This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Boudreaux's Butt Paste. All opinions are 100% mine.I received a free sample of Bourdreaux's Butt Paste to try out with my little one. Since Judah is just 14 months old this is a product we use with some regularity in our home. Especially since it has gotten warmer I've noticed that Judah is having a little bit more irritation than normal. When I used this product on him he didn't seem to notice or mind.
I've heard of other moms that use this product for other skin irritations - not just diaper rash. It is also good for keeping fat little rolls protected from irritation caused from sweating. They've used it under arms and in leg creases - especially in the summer months.
Bourdreaux's Butt Paste contains zinc oxide and Peruvian balsam - an herbal product that is said to have antibacterial, antiseptic, and wound-healing properties. I've used several different brands and varieties. My favorite brand seems to heal up chaffing a little faster than this brand, but while Bourdreaux's is not my all time favorite I did notice a few things I liked about it:
- You can find deals/coupons for this brand frequently
- It is thick and stays on for ultimate wetness protection
- Although it stays on while wearing a diaper - it wipes off easily when it is time for a diaper change.
- It has a pleasant (non-medicine) scent
- It is widely available at drugstores and national chain stores