Earth's Best is one of my favorite companies for infant foods. As you all know I have a 1 year old and I have been bumbling along as a new mom. Around this same time I started really looking at what I was eating and what I was feeding my family (as happens to many moms). We decided to start eating more organically and wholesomely.
For me, the biggest part of this change meant more cooking from scratch. From Judah's first bites of real food we actually bought very little "prepackaged" baby food. I just pureed whatever we were having - following the pediatrician's recommendation of starting only one new food every 5 to 7 days. He is a WONDERFUL eater now. He will eat literally anything! He even enjoys exotic foods like pineapple, avacado, falafel, and Chinese cuisine (to name a few).
Some of the few baby food items I did purchase was infant cereal (to start him on) and now we do purchase some of Earth's Best's snack foods (as well as a few other brands like Late July and Annie's) for Judah because they are organic.
One of the "rules" that I try to follow in the grocery store is - Don't buy anything that has more than FIVE ingredients. Earth's Best's infant cereal follows this rule. It has only 5 ingredients and I like that it is made with organic ingredients as well.
Earth's Best Infant Cereal boasts:
- USDA organic: no growth hormones, antibiotics, steroids or potentially harmful pesticides or herbicides
- Made with whole grains
- Excellent source of iron
- No added salt, sugar
- No artificial flavors, colors, preservatives
- No modified food starch
- Kosher certified
5 readers will win!
(To Enter Fill out the Form Below!)
- Tweet about this give away (up to once per day!). Grab this and post it on Twitter: @CentsibleSawyer is giving away 3 cases each of Earth's Best Infant Cereal to five winners HERE: http://tinyurl.com/ykpluaw
- Grab my button and post it on your side bar or add a text link to this blog on your side bar - then come back and leave a separate comment.
- Blog about this give away and leave a link in the comments section here.
- Post it on Facebook with a link back here then leave a comment here with your Facebook link.
- Become a Friend of the Centsible Sawyer on facebook HERE
- Subscribe to my feed via RSS or email! Leave a separate comment telling me you subscribed -or that you already subscribe! Thanks to all my subscribers! You guys are awesome!