ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Sunday, March 28, 2010

2 Free Movies for Dish Network Folks


Do you have Dish Network? Would you like a couple of freebies?

Please fill out the Free Movie form here each time you watch a movie (Limit 2 movies of $4.99 value each).
Step 1: Order a movie before March 31, 2010.
Step 2: Enter your information and select "Submit".
Step 3: You will receive a credit of $4.99 for the movie ordered within 30 days of the movie charge(s) appearing on your bill statement.

{Thanks, Mummy Deals}

2 Comments:

Jess said...

The last time they did this, I got robbed. Filled out the sheet twice and never got a refund. Called and they had no idea what I was talking about.

Amber said...

Thanks for all of your great offers, but this seems like it only pertained to your account! I rented my movies and got on to redeem them and it provided the first 4 digits of an account number already for you to fill in the rest. I guess I should have paid more attention before ordering! Thanks for your great blog though-I LOVE it!