Judah and I share only a little time with the television. He is really uninterested right now (he will be one in just a few weeks!) plus I enjoy doing things with him like singing, reading, and making music.
That's why I can really get behind Sprout. They not only have good, clean, educational programs for your little one (so you can feel good when you need a little break and they are begging for the television) they have great activities online and they host GREAT programs to get everyone involved in fun and charitable works.
One of the programs going on right now is the Great Sprout Tuck-in. It is an opportunity for you to share a story with your own child at bedtime and to teach him or her about giving to others by donating a bedtime story (any book) and pajamas to a child in need. Sprout is doing this in partnership with the Pajama Program. Want to really go all out? Throw your own pajama party! Get lots of activities, printables, and ideas right on their site HERE. Have each guest bring a pair of pajamas to give to a child in need and/or a children's book.
This DVD is part of a new series of DVD's called "Let's Grow." Each DVD is uniquely themed and focuses on areas preschoolers encounter everyday - helping out, manners, safety, friendship, cooperation, and more. Each DVD features several episodes from your favorite friends like Barney, Thomas and Friends, Bob the Builder, and Angelina Ballerina. The episodes are woven together by live-action segments featuring hosts from Sprout's original Sunny Side-Up Show.
For Extra Entries:
- Tweet about this give away (up to once per day!). Grab this and post it on Twitter: @CentsibleSawyer is giving away a copy of Sprout's new DVD, "Lend a Helping Hand," HERE: http://tinyurl.com/yzo83d2
- Grab my button and post it on your side bar or add a text link to this blog on your side bar - then come back and leave a separate comment.
- Blog about this give away and leave a link in the comments section here.
- Post it on Facebook with a link back here then leave a comment here with your Facebook link.
- Become a Facebook Fan of "The Centsible Sawyer" HERE. Then come back here and leave a comment telling me you did so. (If you are already a fan leave your facebook name in the comments section and that will count too! And thanks!)
- Subscribe to my feed via RSS or email! Leave a separate comment telling me you subscribed -or that you already subscribe! Thanks to all my subscribers! You guys are awesome!