ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Monday, February 8, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


I am replacing some of my grocery reserves a little at a time. This week I am planning a trip to Earth Fare to pick up some fresh produce and organic milk. I'm still using up "reserves" in my pantry and freezer this week! Here's what's cookin' =)

Here's what I've planned for this week:

:: Monday
Cold Night Soup (aka: Easy Vegetable Soup)
Cornbread

:: Tuesday
Leftovers

:: Wednesday
Ham and Hashbrowns
Scrambled Eggs

:: Thursday
Country Fried Steaks w/ white gravy
Mashed Potatoes
Homemade biscuits
Broccoli

:: Friday
Baked Ziti

:: Saturday
Going to the Circus!

:: Sunday
Steak
Roasted Potatoes
Garlic Green Beans
Yeast Rolls

0 Comments: