ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hot Coupons!

There are few HOT coupons at coupons.com via my GREEN coupon bar on the left side bar. (That's it right there on the left side of the screen... see it?)

Here are my fav's:
  • $1 off Freschetta Pizza
  • $0.50 off Tetley tea (I got it doubled at my local Ingles and it matched up great w/ a sale - making it less than $1!)
  • $0.50 off Chex Mix (great for doubling!)
  • $0.50 off Fiber One Muffin Mix
  • $0.50 off the February issue of All You Magazine (great coupon mag!)
  • $1 off Kellogg's Smart Start
  • $1 off Kellogg's Special K (and others)
  • $0.50 off Betty Crocker Muffin Mix (great for doubling!)
  • $0.50 off Betty Crocker Icing Tub (great for doubling!)
  • $050 off Bett Crocker Warm Delights(great for doubling!)
  • $5 off Tag Reading System (I am dying to get the Jr. version for Judah!)

1 Comment:

Erica Smith said...

Dear Webmaster/Admin,
I have a unique financial article on an interesting finance topic written by my content writer and I want to post it in your site as I liked your site very much, if you permit me. You can contact me at ericasmith568(at)gmail.com.

regards,
Erica Smith