ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Superbowl - Walmart Deals!


Are you making every effort to save this year? Are you pinchin' pennies and squeezin' your nickels 'til the buffalo poops? LOL!

Well, don't let that stop you throw a great shindig of a party for the Super Bowl! Everybody needs a little entertainment in their lives and what better way than to spend a day with your favorite friends and/or family with a bunch of great junk food! =)

This year, Walmart wants to help you throw a fun and fabulous (and frugal) Superbowl party - for just $44.

Your $44 will score you:
  • 1 pack of Oscar Mayer hotdogs
  • 1 pack of Johnsonville bratwursts
  • 2 packs of Great Value hotdog buns
  • 2 bags of TGI Fridays Appetizers
  • 1 Hormel Supreme Party Tray
  • 12" Chocolate Chunk Cookie
  • 2 boxes of Nabisco Triscuits or Wheat Thins
Need some recipes and ideas for the Big Game? Visit Walmart.com/gametime

Walmart provided me with two $50 gift cards for my participation in this program.

9 Comments:

Together We Save said...

Yummy.... I am always looking for a good deal on food, espically when I am expecting a crowd.

kellytirman said...

The Superbowl (and more importantly the party) is going to be great. I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

I am willing to participate in the Supperbowl Big Game. I will take photos buy and serve what is needed for the party. If Walmart wants me to throw a fun and fabulous (and frugal) Superbowl party believe me I can make it happen!

Deb said...

Never heard it put quite like this "Are you pinchin' pennies and squeezin' your nickels 'til the buffalo poops?" Too funny...sounds exactly like me :)

Unknown said...

Hey Denise! Thanks for passing this on. We wanted throw a party but couldn't stand the idea of spending excess money on supplies. Even if we doubled everything listed, it would still be a steal:D Thanks again!

vicki said...

That sounds good, might have to add that to the food that I have aready been buying up for the game.

Helen said...

Walmart does it again! Great deals on Thanksgiving and Christmas meals and now the Super Bowl too?
We have an open door policy the day of the game so Ill start preparing goodies the night before!
Thanks!

cheflisa said...

A little sad our team did not make the game .So this year its all about the food

Andre'a said...

I like the $44.00 menu. I have a few coupons to add to make it even cheaper!!