ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Thursday, January 7, 2010

FREE Steaz Organic Beverage


Go here and here to print a coupon for a free Steaz Organic Beverage when you buy another of equal or greater value. Whole Foods (at least in the Colorado Springs area) has these on sale Buy One, Get One Free this week. You might be able to buy two and use this coupon to get both free after the coupon (Thanks, SpringsBargains!)

If you don't have a Whole Foods store, you can find these at your local health food store or Target priced around $1 each making them around $0.50 each after the coupon.

Thanks to Money Saving Mom!

3 Comments:

born2worship said...

I printed this coupon but the EXP date is 12/31/09. Did any else have that problem?

Thanks.

Kathy said...

I didn't realize you were near the springs - so am I!

Denise Sawyer said...

Nope Kathy, I don't live near the springs! I just posted this hot coupon for those of you who have a Whole Foods (they're nation wide). I would love to visit though! LOL.
Denise