ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Monday, January 11, 2010

FREE Redbox Movie - Monday only!


Today only you can get a free DVD rental at your local Redbox with this code:

RBXLUV10

*This can be used once per debit/credit card, so you can rent more than one for free this way -just bring more than one card!!

Want to know more about Redbox?
Read my Post HERE

It has all the information about:
  • What it is
  • How to use it
  • How to find out if you have one in your area
  • How to get more codes

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

This didn't work for me on Monday. I realize it Expired at midnight & I had went in at 10:30 pm. The Save-mart store closes as midnight so I am wondering IF the cut-off time Varies from State to State & different from CA?

Denise Sawyer said...

I think they expire at midnight EST.
Denise