ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Eat from the Pantry - Week 4

"The Better Late Than Never Edition"

I know, I know, I am about a day late and dollar short getting this post up! But, better late than never! So here's my report on how we fared: We survived the "Eat From the Pantry" experiment! Actually, it wasn't really that hard - we eat like this quite often thanks to living WAY out in the country. We don't get to the store that often. So, I always have a pretty well stocked pantry and freezer. Really, I have about three more weeks worth of food in the house and have already made out the menus! However, I will be going to the store for more dairy, fresh produce, and a few odds and ends for Judah mostly.
Also, Ingles is having triple coupons this weeks so I am headed out today (my final day off work) to pick up a few things there for FREE! =)

Ok, on to what I've planned for this week:

:: Monday
Chuck Roast
Potatoes/Carrots
Green Beans

:: Tuesday
Chicken Croquettes
Chicken Gravy and Rice
Spinach

:: Wednesday
Chicken Pot Pie

:: Thursday
(Hubby is cooking)
Frozen Michelangelo's Ziti

:: Friday
Swedish Meatballs
Rice
Broccoli

:: Saturday
Meal at Bible Study - no cooking for me!

:: Sunday
Pork BBQ Meatballs
Corn
Lady Peas
Spinach

Last week I had a request for my recipe for Homemade Teething Cookies - Stay tuned! I'll post them today!

0 Comments: