ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Thanksgiving Dinner for $20


Starting November 4th, Walmart is offering the opportunity for everyone to enjoy a complete Thanksgiving meal for right at $20.

This isn't a prepared meal that you get from the deli section either but all of the fixings that you pick out yourself and then take home and prepare. Or, if you have been blessed this Thanksgiving season, to pick up and present to another family in need so that they also can celebrate Thanksgiving.

Here is what is offered for $20:
  • One 12-pound Grade A turkey*
  • Three 11 to 15.5-ounce cans Green Giant vegetables
  • Two 14-ounce cans Ocean Spray cranberry sauce
  • Three 6-ounce boxes of Stove Top stuffing
  • One 5-pound bag of red potatoes
  • One 12-count package of Sara Lee dinner rolls
  • One 22-ounce pumpkin roll cake
*Turkeys are being offered at 40 cents/pound

This will surely bless alot of people and give them a lot to be thankful for.
Thanks to Lori for the head up!

8 Comments:

dk said...

Hi Denise - what a great deal - how do I take advantage of it? I'm excited=0 Thanks for everything you share!
d~

Anonymous said...

Do you need a coupon, I can't seem to find this in an ad?

Anonymous said...

our local walmart knew nothing of this

Anonymous said...

My local Wal-Mart also didn't know anything about it. The manager said he did not hear anything from the corporate office. I live in Iowa by the way.

AutumnGriffin said...

Went by local Walmart on Sunday morning. Saw a BIG posterboard type sign in front of the Butterball turkeys that read "2 per person!". However, they were .98 cents a lb! OUCH! The Honey Suckle White brand were either $1.48 or $1.98 lb. (I was such a rush, saw the high price & said forget it! Even with a $1 off IP coupon it wasn't wort it). Talk about being greedy, Walmart really needs to take advantage of this offer nationwide if they want to get our business for the upcoming Holiday Season. Funny I went by Kroger and they had the Honeysuckle White brand on sale for .98 lb. but since I still have a turkey in my freezer I nabbed last year on a BOGO at Krogers I'll just wait until they go on sale much lower than that.

Cathy said...

No one at out 3 Wal Marts in Billings,MT where ai live at heard of this...muet be a local area thing or some such. They thought I was plum crazy!

TinkBrown said...

When I went to my Wal-Mart last Tuesday (3rd) they had the turkeys for $0.40 a pound. I'm not sure about the rest because I hadn't seen this at the time.

Karen said...

I found the press release.

http://walmartstores.com/FactsNews/NewsRoom/9497.aspx