ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Monday, November 2, 2009

Freebies!

FREE KASHI TLC
Good taste comes naturally. Find out for yourself with a free sample of Kashi TLC chewy bars HERE

FREE ASTROGLIDE SAMPLE
To receive your free Astroglide lubricant sample fill out & submit the form HERE

SEAR'S WISH BOOK
Get a free copy of Sears Wish Book. Delivery of the catalogs will take 2 -3 weeks. Get yours HERE

FREE SAMPLE OF DOVE SHAMPOO/CONDITIONER
To receive a free sample of Heat Defense Therapy or Intense Damage Therapy fill out the form HERE

If you are not a Fast Fixin' Fanatic join today as the offer for new members to receive (5) $1 coupons has returned. I have seen the small trays of chicken nuggest, fingers and poppers included in 10 for $10 sales before so you may be able to score some free chicken.

If you are currently a Fast Fixin' Fanatic login and see if you have a survey opportunity. I had one listed on my account that stated if I completed it I would receive a $.75 coupon. Once I finished the survey the screen had a message that said to show our appreciation a $2 coupon will be mailed to you in 4 to 6 weeks.
Thanks to More Than Cents

1 Comment:

CJ said...

I did the Fast Fixins survey and will be getting a $2 coupon. Thanks! I love their popcorn chicken.