ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Free Nursing Cover - Just pay shipping!


For a limited time you can use the code "GNC" to recieve a FREE nursing cover from Udder Covers! You'll just pay shipping cost ($8.95).

Hurry there is a limited supply and they are already down to a few prints. They are really beautiful and if you're not in the market for one it would make a wonderful shower gift for someone. It would make for a great gift for a cheap price!

I love that they take PayPal!

10 Comments:

Melissa said...

Be careful... this is a scam. Some people have been charged well over the $8.95. google it.

Jessica said...

I heard the same thing recently :(

Anonymous said...

I ordered mine a few days ago and have only been charged the $8.95.

Anonymous said...

Yes, you have just been charged $8.95 now but they have all your credit card info to charge you unexpectedly later.

Dana @ Frugal in Virginia said...

I ordered one almost a year ago and didn't have any credit card issues. The cover was pretty good quality, especially for the price, and I was only ever charged $8.95 for shipping.

Unknown said...

i headr a lot about this place scamming as well. it is on craigslist a lot. and it just so happens that the cover-ups are always free, you just always have to pay ship and handling. i would be very cautious about this site. you can always use a shawl for cover-up purposes...or make ur own for the same amount or less using fabric from a fabric store.

Soncrazed said...

I got one from them a couple months ago & was only charged $8.95. I like it & use it a lot.

Unknown said...

I ordered mine last Tuesday and received it yesterday. I was only charged the $8.95.

Laurie said...

ooh, making me very nervous... just got mine today and used paypal, but they sent me extra items (the bracelet and nursing pads). so far only charged 8.95, but after reading the other posts here, I'm nervous. good thing about paypal is you can dispute things much easier!

balunov28 said...

Subscribe! Thanks for share.