ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Monday, November 10, 2008

Advertise with The "Cent"sible Sawyer:

I've been blogging here at the Centsible Sawyer blog since February 2007 and in that time I have built a large (and growing) readership because I am honest, open, and genuine. My readers know that I write about what I am passionate about and share products with them through reviews and give aways only when I can get behind the products 100%.

I'm always looking for the latest and greatest items on the market that are going to help me and other moms save money and/or time. If you're looking to connect with other influential mom bloggers and moms all over the nation and you've got a product you would like for me to review and or create buzz about on and offline you can contact me at denisesawyer {at} gmail {dot} com.

If you are interested in advertising with the Centsible Sawyer I do have space available on my sidebars above and below the fold for sponsors. If you would like more information about how to advertise with the Centsible Sawyer you can contact me at denisesawyer {at} gmail {dot} com for my media kit. I have 5,500+ loyal readers via feedburner and close to 3,000 twitter followers in my network.

I'm a trusted name in the world wide web, my expertise being in frugal living, couponing, money saving, and modern motherhood. For more information about who I am and what I stand for please visit my about page HERE.

Just a Few of the Companies I've Worked With:
Dell
Huggies
Con-Agra
Stouffers
General Mills
Nestle
Avent/Phillips
Jell-O
Subway
Stoneyfield Farms
Kraft
Pure Digital
Clorox
Pantene
Feld Entertainment (Ringgling Bros Circus & Disney on Ice)
Walmart

And so many more!

Currently seeking sponsorship for:
BlogHer '10
Blissdom '10

If you're looking for an influential, reliable, authentic blogger to represent your brand or company contact me with your proposal.

0 Comments: